4 Natural Remedies For Kidney Disease
Nobody wants to be told that they have health problems, and those suffering from kidney disease or any kidney related health complaint are no different. Fortunately, there are natural ways to rid yourself of kidney disease which have no negative side effects much like some forms of Western medicine. It is therefore fundamental in ensuring that those suffering with kidney disease know and understand just what to do in order to treat themselves, and we must send the message across that kidney disease is indeed reversible by using natural medicines.
The main priority of making changes to your kidney disease diet is so that you will consume the foods that do not counteract or put stress on the kidneys. Limiting the amount of salt and protein within your diet will lessen the strain on the kidneys. Phosphorus and potassium are also commonly avoided. However it should also be noted that reading labels and understanding what minerals are in foods is crucial to successful dietary changes. More dietary tips can also be found through The Kidney Disease Solution.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has been used for many bodily functions and is great for healing any kidney related problems. The reasons for this are the following:
- since apple cider vinegar is anti-bacterial, they prevent any bacterial infections throughout the body, including the kidneys
– kidney stones slowly disintegrate and dissolve as a result of consuming apple cider vinegar
– it has diuretic properties which means that it helps flush the kidneys out, allowing the kidneys to work at an optimum rate
Vitamins will assist in helping your kidneys function efficiently and also play a role in regenerating the kidneys, which is especially important not just for overall health but to heal yourself in any kidney related problem. The vitamins that you should consume are:
- - Vitamin D: Current Diabetes Reviews’ published that most kidney disease patients had in fact insufficient amounts of Vitamin D. They also showed that Vitamin D reduces the symptoms of kidney disease and actually helps prevent kidney cell death.
- - Vitamin B6: This vitamin has been known to help prevent kidney stones and plays a key role in maintaining proper kidney function.
- - Vitamin C: Vitamin C lessens oxidative stress, which contributes to the damage of cellular structure and makes the body more prone to diseases. By lessening this, you therefore lessen the degree of damage to your kidneys.
Studies have shown that exercise can indeed help those with kidney disease, giving patients more energy. Furthermore, chronic kidney disease patients who exercised increased their heart function, and since kidney patients have a higher rate of heart related deaths these findings are positive. Moderate intensity exercise will be beneficial.
Although kidney related diseases can be devastating, it is important to understand that changes to your own lifestyle can help you overcome kidney related health issues.